Mobile Market -
According to international data corporation (IDC), Shipments of Mobile Market was grown by 4.3% in worldwide and In India according to counter point research, It was grown to 15%.
- According to IDC, Big flagship releases like Huawei P10 and samsung S8 proved that innovation is still possible and intact for mobile smartphones.
- Chinese smartphone brands are majorly market share contributors like Huawei, Vivo and Oppo.
- Samsung is leader in worlds mobile shipments with increased budget affordable mobiles.
- Next top mobile brands are Apple, Huawei, Oppo and Vivo.
- Apple shipments are slightly up with 0.4 percent to 51.6 million compared to last year.
- Huawei shipments in china got raised by 22% to 34.2 million units in Q1 2017.
- Oppo and vivo are drastically increasing their share even selling more in offline market.
- In India market was grown by 15% to 29 million units.
- Top 5 brands got contributed nearly 70% of mobile smartphone market share in India.
- Xiaomi jumped to 2nd spot and samsung remains same as market leader, Vivo, Lenovo and Oppo were in remaining top positions in Mobile Market.
- LTE 4G smartphones have contributed nearly 96% of total share of mobile shipments.
- Qualcomm chip based smartphones shipments grown by 64% from last year.
- 8 of 10 mobile smartphones shipped are 5 Inch or bigger.
- 4 of 5 smartphones which shipped were made in India this quarter.