Dusseldorf, Germany - Huawei Launched 3 New Network Solutions On Optical Communications, At ECOC 2016.
- Huawei launched three network solutions at 42nd European conference on Optical Communications 2016 at Germany.
- These network solutions will be basing on future network trends like Large capacity, Low latency and Intelligence.
- Huawei launched 80T ultra large-capacity beyond-1000km transmission solution. This helps for 1000Km long transmission at single rate of 500Gbps at 128QAM modulation using ODSP/SDFEC signal processing technologies.
- The system employs 160 wavelengths to cover all the C and L bands and achieves a record high of 80 Terabits per second (Tbit/s) for single-fiber capacity.
- With respect to intelligence networks, Huawei has developed the innovative Virtual Network Engine (VNE). The VNE is built with five core capabilities: automatic network resource allocation, self-service network management, effective resource utilization, secure resource management, and service diversity.