San Francisco’s Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Highlights From Apple’s September 2016 Event, Launch Of IPhone 7, 7 Plus And Apple Watch Series 2.
- Tim kicks off the keynote.
- Legendary video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto of Nintendo demonstrates the new Super Mario Run for iOS.
- Susan Prescott demos real-time collaboration with iWork.
- Jeff Williams announces Apple Watch Series 2.
- Phil Schiller unveils iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- The breakthrough Breathe app, one of the new fitness and health capabilities in watchOS 3.
- Nike’s Trevor Edwards previews the Nike+ Run Club app for Apple Watch Nike+.
- Ian Spalter, head of design at Instagram, previews new Instagram features using iPhone 7.
- Heather Price, co-founder of This Game Studio, demos new game features using iPhone 7.
- Tim greets U.S. Olympic athletes Kathleen Baker, Michael Johnson, Nathan Adrian and Ryan Murphy.
- Tim shows iPhone 7 Plus to U.S. Olympic athletes Ryan Murphy, Nathan Adrian and Kathleen Baker.
- Keynote guests get their hands on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods, Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+.
Source - Apple