Bangalore - Ganesh Puja, Indian Special Sweet, Undrallu Payasam, Check Requirements And Process. This sweet is called as Undrallu Payasam which is kept and eat during the ganesh puja during ganesh festival vinayaka chavithi.
- Rice flour - One glass.
- Moong dal - One spoon.
- Milk - One half glasses.
- Coconut pieces and coconut grated.
- Chenna dal - 3/4th glass.
- Ilachi powder - 1 spoon.
- Salt - One pinch.
- Sugar - 3 glasses.
- Jaggery - one glass.
Preparation Method -
- For undrallu preparation, Take a bowl with one glass of water and boil it.Slowly add one glass of rice flour, One spoon of sugar and pinch of salt and mix it thoroughly. Keep it aside for cooling and then prepare small round balls (Called Undrallu in Telugu).
- Keep another bowl with two glasses of water for boiling and add chenna dal, Once chennal dal is boiled, Add one spoon of moong dal, After a while add Milk, Sugar, for boiling.
- When it comes to good boiling state, Add coconut pieces and grated coconuts. After a while add undrallu (balls) which prepared in step one.
- In a small bowl, Mix the rice flour with little water and make it a paste. Add this paste slowly into bowl of prepared mix in step 3.
- Add one glass of jaggery, ilachi powder, Pinch of Salt and little more milk to it, Mix it thoroughly.