New Delhi - E - Tourist Visa In India Is Extended To More 37 Countries, Total To 150.
- The new countries which are recently included in E-Tourist Visa Scheme are Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Iceland, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Namibia, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Government launched E-TV facility on 27th November 2014.
- This facility was extended before to 113 countries and now to 150 countries.
- Total this is available at 16 Indian Airports, Means in all major airports of cities and towns.
- Since launch of this scheme, More than 7.5 Lakh people got registered and used Visa facility.
- At present, An average of 3500 E-Visa's are granted to Foreigners daily.