Coolpad Launched Note 5 Smart Mobile Phone At 10999 Rupees, Features 4GB RAM, Dual APP Support, 4010 Mah Battery.
Bangalore - Coolpad is china's top smart phone company which entered India in 2015. It launched coolpad note3, Note 3 lite, Note 3 plus and Coolpad mega which is just 6999 rupees which is having 3 GB RAM and 5.5 Inch display. They sold more than million of mobiles in India. Coolpad note 3 and note 3 lite went already to huge number of sales and even now they are top selling mobiles at amazon.in. Today they launched Coolpad note 5.
- 4010 Mah battery.
- 5.5 Inch display.
- Multi purpose finger print scanner.
- Metallic unibody, 2.5D curved glass.
- VoLTE support for RJIO.
- Dual SIM 4G support.
- Snapdragon 617 processor, Adreno 405 graphics.
- 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 64GB Micro SD.
- OTG supported.
- 13MP and 8MP camera.
- 240+ service centers, 90 cities in 15 states.
- Android marshmallow.
- Price - 10999/- Rupees.
- Dual apps (Whatsapp) for work and personal.
- Available at Amazon.