Arvind Kejriwal's Delhi Government Took Following Preventive Measures To Fight Dengue and Chikungunya.
Delhi - Delhi Government Took Following Preventive Measures Today To Fight Dengue and Chikungunya. The government just released following measures to media, In tight political combat with other opposition parties. Total 6 died till now in last 3 days. 12000 cases were reported across India till now.
- 1000 added for patients.
- Bed capacity increased in private hospitals too.
- Emergency helpline is provided for public.
- Ensuring the availability of blood and blood products.
- Improving co ordination with municipal bodies and other departments.
- Drinking water with ORS is provided sufficiently to all patients.
- Re development of human resources to all clinics and emergency wards.
- Lab diagnosis of Dengue and Chikingunya made free of cost in all Delhi health institutions.