Xiaomi launched Redmi 3S Smart Phone With Finger Print Scanner and 4100Mah Battery at 6999 and 8999 Rupees.
Bangalore - Xiaomi is top smartphone company in China. They started selling online at flipkart.com exactly two years back with largest selling mobile phones. Last month they claimed that they sold 1 Billion devices in two years, That is claimed as 1 device per second. Now they came with Redmi3S and it is looking like Redmi Note 3, Uni-body and with premium look. Lets see the features of redmi 3S.
- Finger print scanner for security.
- 4100 Mah Battery.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Memory, For 6999 and 3GB RAM, 32GB Memory, Finger Scanner For 8999.
- 4G Dual SIM, VoLTE Supported, Means Voice over LTE(4G).
- Qualcom Snapdragon, 430 64 Bit, Processor.
- 128GB of Expandable memory.
- 13MP and 5MP Camera.
- 5 Inch Display.
- MIUI 8 soon to 3S.
- Weight 144 Grams.
- 1080p FHD Recording.
Price - Sale : Available at 6999 and 8999 Rupees, from 12PM, 9th August. http://www.mi.com/in/redmi3s/
Source - Xiaomi, C4ETech.