Bangalore - Cyber Crime In India Rises By 350% In Last Three Years, Says Assocham, Check These Few Tips. Indian Computer Emergency Response Team has got surge in number of reports which is close to 50000 in year of 2015. This study is conducted by Assocham in association with Pwc. The study came to know that operational systems which are having weak protocols are more vulnerable to cyber attacks which is also called as hacking.
Cyber attacks are happening in very faster pace around the world, Even they are more targeting government sites to hack most important secrets and data. In USA alone it was increased to 50% between 2012 to 2015 even it is most developed country in world. Check few below tips to avoid cyber attacks and hacking.
- Dont reply or call to cheaters who send messages or mails regarding free lottery.
- Dont provide any bank details or ATM PIN or ATM Card number and Three digit backside PIN.
- If you are making payment online, Check for HTTPS:// Link before URL or Website. Which is most secure than HTTP server. Dont pay on HTTP.
- Dont pay any money for any job. No company in India or world will charge money for travel or some expenses, Even they give for employee as complimentary.
- Dont install every third party Android or IOS app, Install only from Google Play Store or IOS store.
- Install Antivirus or Malware software's like AVAST, Norton, AVG or Kaspersky.
Source - Assocham.