Bangalore - Cooking is always Fun and Eating is more joy and even more when we are very hungry. I ate tasty sweet moong dal kajhu burfi and this is for you, Prepare and enjoy the sweet. Lets see what are the requirements to prepare.
- Elachi Powder
Preparation Method -
- Fry moong dal in ghee and grind it to powder using mixer.
- Put milk in pan and add moong dal powder to it slowly.
- Add kajhu powder, Kova, Elaichi powder and sugar.
- Mix it thoroughly and add little ghee to it and mix it till it become paste.
- When it become paste like solid material, We can put off the stove.
- Finally cut the material into pieces, Serve it and enjoy.
Image - Indiamart.